Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 AM (in the Historic Church)
Saturday: 5:30 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM
Reconciliation: First Saturday of each month - 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Adoration: First Friday of each month - 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
The Archdiocese has initiated a $100 million campaign to provide long-term funding for retirement and medical needs of priests and women religious, as well as support of individual parishes. A successful campaign will allow the Archdiocese to:
· Establish a stronger position to provide a consistent, appropriate retirement for priests by moving from a pay-as-you-go system to a fully-funded model for priest pension and medical plans.
· Increase the ability of women religious orders to care for their senior members while continuing their ministry to God’s people.
· Give parishes more resources for their local ministries, services, works and programs.
· Lead by example in prayer, action, and generosity.
· Reinforce a dynamic faith for the next generation of Catholics in Western Washington.
The Called to Serve as Christ campaign is an extraordinary opportunity for all to play a role in strengthening the Catholic Church in Western Washington. This campaign will focus on raising $100 million to strengthen our priest pension and retirement medical plans, provide support to women religious serving or who have served in the Archdiocese of Seattle, and assist key efforts in our parishes.
To learn more about the Called to Serve as Christ campaign, its mission and goals, visit www.calledtoserveaschrist.org
"The Called to Serve as Christ campaign is an expression of our deep gratitude to those who have gone before us, especially our bishops, priests, and religious sisters, for the tireless ways they have lived out their vocations for the Lord and for us."
J. Peter Sartain
Archbishop of Seattle